Wednesday 25 January 2012

First Animation


Review

This is my first animation which I got four people to help me out with this animation,with this in hand I had to do a review of this animation. This animation was my first and was a type of animation which is called (stop picture animation). In this animation I used my self and another person that was helping me, so with this we are running in on time to lesson.Then after we get half way down the pathway another person runs down and knocks us down to the floor.

1 comment:

  1. Please check if you video has been correctly uploaded as it is unavailable to view when I am trying also remember that for the lesson you were also asked to do a comparison task for homework.

    To improve on this particular task you should include a brief description of what you did, how you did it and what the idea behind it was.

    ReplyDelete